Hotels in Eveleth, Minnesota
Search & Compare Eveleth Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Eveleth
Eveleth overviewEveleth is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and known for its spas and library. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Biwabik City Park and Vermilion Trail Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Paul Wellstone Memorial & Historic Site and Leonidas Overlook. A family-friendly area, Eveleth also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in EvelethA welcoming city for all, Eveleth has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 343 user reviews of Eveleth hotels:
- • Super 8 Eveleth
- • The Koke's Motel
How to get to EvelethFly in to Hibbing, MN (HIB-Chisholm-Hibbing), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from downtown Eveleth. Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 39 mi (62.7 km) away.
What to see around EvelethOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as hockey, skiing, and tours, along with attractions such as:
- • Biwabik City Park
- • Vermilion Trail Park
- • Giants Ridge Golf and Ski Resort
- • Paul Wellstone Memorial & Historic Site
- • Leonidas Overlook
- • U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
- • Minnesota Musem of Mining
When to visit EvelethIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, -2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 0°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 9.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 4.9 inches