Hotels in Americus, Georgia
Search & Compare Americus Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Americus
Americus overviewAmericus is a luxury getaway distinct for its historical sites and architecture, and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the abundant beer and coffee choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Andersonville National Historic Site and Jimmy Carter National Historic Site. Head to Global Village & Discovery Center and Statue of Charles Lindbergh to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Americus also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AmericusA welcoming city for all, Americus has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Americus area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 370 user reviews of Americus hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Windsor Hotel (Americus)
- • Hampton Inn Americus (Americus)
- • Quality Inn Americus (Americus)
- • Days Inn Americus (Americus)
- • Americus Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast (Americus)
How to get to AmericusFly in to Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) from downtown Americus.
What to see around AmericusSome recommended attractions include:
- • Global Village & Discovery Center
- • Statue of Charles Lindbergh
- • Drummer Boy Museum
- • Georgia Rural Telephone Museum
- • Andersonville National Historic Site
When to visit AmericusIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches