Hotels in White Hall, Maryland
Search & Compare White Hall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in White Hall
White Hall overviewWhite Hall is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and hunting. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Take a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of Towson University. Local sights like Greystone Golf Course and Ladew Topiary Gardens are worth a visit. White Hall is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in White HallA welcoming city for all, White Hall has a variety of lodging options. There are 102 hotels in the White Hall area and you can shop as many as 33 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 59 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to White HallFly in to Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from downtown White Hall. Lancaster, PA (LNS) is the next closest major airport, 34.7 mi (55.8 km) away.
What to see around White HallKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Ladew Topiary Gardens
- • Steam Into History
- • Harford Mall
- • Greenspring Station
- • Towson Town Center
- • Greystone Golf Course
- • Rocks State Park
- • Basignani Winery
- • Oregon Ridge Nature Center
- • Boordy Vineyards
When to visit White HallIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches