Hotels in Moss Point, Mississippi
Search & Compare Moss Point Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Moss Point
Moss Point overviewMoss Point is a relaxing place unique for its beaches. You'll enjoy the abundant seafood and coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Bellingrath Gardens and Home and Mobile Botanical Gardens when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Gulf Coast Gator Ranch and Airboat Swamp Tours and Mississippi National Golf Club. Moss Point is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Moss PointA welcoming city for all, Moss Point has a variety of lodging options. There are 87 hotels in the Moss Point area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 41 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 40 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 13797 user reviews of Moss Point hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Moss Point
- • Best Western Flagship Inn
- • Holiday Inn Express Moss Point
- • Comfort Inn Moss Point
- • Quality Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula
How to get to Moss PointFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from downtown Moss Point. Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 35.4 mi (56.9 km) away.
What to see around Moss PointIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Pascagoula Beach
- • Fontainebleau Nature Trail
- • Bellingrath Gardens and Home
- • Mobile Botanical Gardens
When to visit Moss PointIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 16.1 inches
- • April-June: 15.4 inches
- • July-September: 20.2 inches
- • October-December: 13.3 inches