Hotels in Calvert, Texas
Search & Compare Calvert Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Calvert
Calvert overviewCalvert is a small town distinct for its parks and sports, and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Virginia Field Park and Franklin Ranch Community Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Katy Hamman-Stricker Women's Heritage Center and Epiphany Episcopal Church. Calvert is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CalvertFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Calvert is the place to go. There are 6 hotels in the Calvert area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to CalvertFly in to College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 32.9 mi (53 km) from downtown Calvert.
What to see around CalvertIt's notable for its parks and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Virginia Field Park
- • Franklin Ranch Community Park
- • Katy Hamman-Stricker Women's Heritage Center
- • Epiphany Episcopal Church
- • Camp Hearne
- • Hearne Railroad Museum Depot
When to visit CalvertCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 7.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.9 inches