Hotels in Redwood Valley, California
Search & Compare Redwood Valley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Redwood Valley
Redwood Valley overviewRedwood Valley is a budget-friendly place known for its spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Redwood Empire Fairgrounds and World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station. While you're here, stop by Ridgewood Ranch and Montgomery Woods State Reserve. Redwood Valley is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Redwood ValleyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Redwood Valley has accommodations to fit every need. There are 36 hotels in the Redwood Valley area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
How to get to Redwood ValleyFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 60 mi (96.5 km) from downtown Redwood Valley.
What to see around Redwood ValleySights especially popular with families include:
- • Redwood Empire Fairgrounds
- • World's Largest Redwood Tree Service Station
- • Cow Mountain Recreation Area
- • Agate Beach
- • Ridgewood Ranch
- • Montgomery Woods State Reserve
- • Mendocino College
- • Parducci Wine Cellars
- • Lake Mendocino