Hotels in Galliano, Louisiana
Search & Compare Galliano Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Galliano
Galliano overviewGalliano is known for its parks, sports, and port. You'll find a wide variety of seafood and coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Oak Ridge Community Park and Pointe Aux Chenes Wildlife Management Area when the weather is nice. Head to Tidelands Country Club and Top Water Marina to make some memories. A business-friendly area, Galliano also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in GallianoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Galliano has accommodations to fit every need. There are 10 hotels in the Galliano area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 151 user reviews of Galliano hotels:
- • Candlewood Suites Cut Off
- • Best Western Isabelle Court
- • Days Inn Galliano La
How to get to GallianoFly in to New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.6 km) from downtown Galliano. New Orleans, LA (NEW-Lakefront) is the next closest major airport, 44.2 mi (71.1 km) away.
What to see around GallianoOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as golf, exploring the port, and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Tidelands Country Club
- • Oak Ridge Community Park
- • Pointe Aux Chenes Wildlife Management Area
- • Top Water Marina
When to visit GallianoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 44°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 56°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 44°F night
- • January-March: 14.6 inches
- • April-June: 15.0 inches
- • July-September: 21.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.7 inches