Hotels in Pittston, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Pittston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pittston
Pittston overviewPittston is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Montage Mountain Waterpark and Lahey Family Fun Park. Head to Mohegan Sun Arena and PNC Field to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Pittston also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PittstonA welcoming city for all, Pittston has a variety of lodging options. There are 88 hotels in the Pittston area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 10563 user reviews of Pittston hotels: Comfort Inn Pittston - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport
How to get to PittstonFly in to Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from downtown Pittston.
What to see around PittstonFun activities like sporting events and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Mohegan Sun Arena
- • PNC Field
- • Montage Mountain Waterpark
- • Lahey Family Fun Park
- • Montage Mountain Ski Resort
- • Anthracite Heritage Museum
- • Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour
- • Steamtown National Historic Site
- • Electric City Trolley Station and Museum
When to visit PittstonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 7.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches