Hotels in Laurel, Montana
Search & Compare Laurel Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Laurel
Laurel overviewLaurel is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and sports, and known for its waterparks and spas. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Dehler Park and Rimrock Auto Arena. Make some memories at ZooMontana and Rimrock Mall. A family- and business-friendly area, Laurel also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LaurelWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Laurel can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 46 hotels in the Laurel area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 7449 user reviews of Laurel hotels: Best Western Yellowstone Crossing (Laurel)
How to get to LaurelFly in to Billings, MT (BIL-Logan Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from downtown Laurel.
What to see around LaurelFun activities are on hand such as sporting events, pampering at the spa, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Dehler Park
- • Rimrock Auto Arena
- • ZooMontana
- • Rimrock Mall
- • Rocky Mountain College
- • Billings Studio Theater
- • Moss Mansion
When to visit LaurelCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 3.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.3 inches