Hotels in Winnsboro, Louisiana
Search & Compare Winnsboro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Winnsboro
Winnsboro overviewWinnsboro is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and parks, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Civitan Park and West Winnsboro Recreational Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Davis Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Winnsboro also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WinnsboroWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Winnsboro can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 4 hotels in the Winnsboro area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 119 user reviews of Winnsboro hotels: Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to WinnsboroFly in to Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from downtown Winnsboro.
What to see around WinnsboroIts parks and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Civitan Park
- • West Winnsboro Recreational Park
- • Davis Park
When to visit WinnsboroWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 14.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches