What is Temple Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the family-friendly city of Temple without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who visit Temple particularly like the sacred temples and restaurants, which could be a great way to enjoy the city. Snap some photos at Temple Mall and Belton Lake for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Temple popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. We have 14 cheap Temple hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Temple?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Temple budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Econo Lodge Temple2-star hotel
Red Roof Inn Temple2-star hotel
Candlewood Suites - Temple Medical Center, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel within walking distance of Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Temple BeltonCity-center Temple hotel with indoor pool
Days Inn by Wyndham Temple2-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Temple?
You'll find plenty of places to explore in Temple while keeping to your budget. Check out these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Mother Neff State Park
- Kern Park
- Temple Mall
- Killeen Mall
- Belton Lake
- Stillhouse Hollow Lake
- Ralph Sr. and Sunny Wilson Home
Sights & Landmarks