Traveling With Your Pet to Jersey City
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the scenic city of Jersey City, we've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Jersey City outings, or pop out to explore the monuments and shopping while they're napping. Local attractions like Jersey City City Hall and Newport Mall are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jersey City can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Jersey City?
Top hotel picks in and around Jersey City:
The Holland HotelCity-center hotel within easy reach of One World Trade Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hyatt House Jersey City3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near One World Trade Center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Sonesta Simply Suites Jersey CityCity-center hotel within easy reach of One World Trade Center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the HudsonRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, near One World Trade Center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Ramada by Wyndham Jersey CityJournal Square hotel in shopping district
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jersey City?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Jersey City:
- Hamilton Park
- Liberty State Park
- Lincoln Park
- Jersey City City Hall
- Newport Mall
- Newport Center Mall
Sights & Landmarks