Hotels in Hereford, Texas
Search & Compare Hereford Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hereford
Hereford overviewHereford is known for its museums, parks, and sports. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Cadillac Ranch. A stop at places like Deaf Smith County Historical Museum and Jaycee Park will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Hereford also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HerefordA welcoming city for all, Hereford has a variety of lodging options. There are 4 hotels in the Hereford area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 114 user reviews of Hereford hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hereford
- • Best Western Red Carpet Inn
How to get to HerefordFly in to Clovis, NM (CVN-Clovis Municipal), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) from downtown Hereford. Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 54.5 mi (87.8 km) away.
What to see around HerefordMuseums and musicals are top draws with cultural places to visit like:
- • Deaf Smith County Historical Museum
- • Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum
- • Jaycee Park
- • John Stiff Memorial Dog Park
- • John Pitman Municipal Golf Course
- • Magnolia Gas Station
- • Cadillac Ranch
- • Kimbrough Memorial Stadium
- • Ozymandias on the Plains
When to visit HerefordIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 2.5 inches
- • April-June: 6.6 inches
- • July-September: 7.7 inches
- • October-December: 3.3 inches