Hotels in Kewanee, Illinois
Search & Compare Kewanee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kewanee
Kewanee overviewKewanee is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites, parks, and theaters. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Baker Park Golf Course and Maple Bluff Golf Club. Head to Wanee Theatre and Kewanee Historical Society to make some memories. Kewanee is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in KewaneeA welcoming city for all, Kewanee has a variety of lodging options. There are 7 hotels in the Kewanee area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 140 user reviews of Kewanee hotels:
- • AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kewanee (Kewanee)
- • Motel 6 Kewanee (Kewanee)
How to get to KewaneeFly in to Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) from downtown Kewanee. Kewanee Station is the closest train station.
What to see around KewaneeFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Baker Park Golf Course
- • Maple Bluff Golf Club
- • Windmont Park
- • Johnson Sauk Trail State Park
- • Martino State Fish and Wildlife Area
- • Wanee Theatre
- • Kewanee Historical Society
- • Ryan's Round Red Barn
- • Sheffield Village Hall
When to visit KewaneeCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 6.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches