Hotels in Chilhowie, Virginia
Search & Compare Chilhowie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chilhowie
Chilhowie overviewChilhowie is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and museums, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Smyth County Visitor's Center and Museum of the Middle Appalachians. While you're here, stop by Scenic View Golf Course and Emory and Henry College. A family-friendly area, Chilhowie also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChilhowieFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Chilhowie is the place to go. There are 27 hotels in the Chilhowie area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $0 per night
How to get to ChilhowieFly in to Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from downtown Chilhowie.
What to see around ChilhowieMuseums and theaters are highlights of the area, along with cultural places like:
- • Smyth County Visitor's Center
- • Museum of the Middle Appalachians
- • Lincoln Theatre
- • Scenic View Golf Course
- • Emory and Henry College
- • Hungry Mother State Park
- • Virginia Creeper Damascus
- • Harry L. Coomes Recreation Center
When to visit ChilhowieIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches