Hotels in North Platte, Nebraska
Search & Compare North Platte Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of North Platte hotels
Best hotels in North Platte
North Platte overviewNorth Platte is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to America's 20th Century Veterans' Memorial. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like North Platte Area Children's Museum and River's Edge Golf Club. North Platte is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in North PlatteFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, North Platte is the place to go.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2337 user reviews of North Platte hotels:
- • Best Western PlusNorth Platte Inn & Suites
- • Hampton Inn North Platte
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites North Platte
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott North Platte
- • Oak Tree Inn North Platte
How to get to North PlatteFly in to North Platte, NE (LBF-North Platte Regional), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from downtown North Platte.
What to see around North PlatteSome highlights of the area include:
- • America's 20th Century Veterans' Memorial
- • North Platte Area Children's Museum
- • River's Edge Golf Club
- • Buffalo Bill Ranch State Historical Park
- • Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center
When to visit North PlatteIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 6.9 inches
- • October-December: 2.8 inches