Hotels in Riverside, Alabama
Search & Compare Riverside Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Riverside
Riverside overviewRiverside is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the beer and coffee options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Heritage Hall. Local sights like Talladega Superspeedway and Bingham Park are worth a visit. Riverside is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in RiversideWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Riverside has accommodations to fit every need. There are 44 hotels in the Riverside area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2260 user reviews of Riverside hotels: Americas Best Value Inn Pell City / Riverside
How to get to RiversideFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from downtown Riverside.
What to see around RiversideThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- • Heritage Hall
- • Talladega Superspeedway
- • Bingham Park
- • Pines Park
- • Janney Furnace Park
When to visit RiversideWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 16.4 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches