Hotels in Mariposa, California
Search & Compare Mariposa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Mariposa hotels
Best hotels in Mariposa
Mariposa overviewMariposa is a small town distinct for its parks and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Glacier Point and Half Dome when the weather is nice. Popular attractions like Mariposa Grove and El Capitan are sure to leave an impression. Mariposa is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in MariposaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Mariposa can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 54 hotels in the Mariposa area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 11753 user reviews of Mariposa hotels:
- • Yosemite Bed and Breakfast (Mariposa)
- • Americas Best Value Inn - Mariposa Lodge (Mariposa)
- • Little Valley Inn (Mariposa)
- • Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station Motel (Mariposa)
- • River Rock Inn (Mariposa)
How to get to MariposaFly in to Merced, CA (MCE-Merced Municipal), 33.3 mi (53.7 km) from downtown Mariposa. Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 51.2 mi (82.5 km) away.
What to see around MariposaIts parks, hiking trails, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Lake McClure Bagby Recreation Area
- • Yosemite South Entrance
- • Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance
- • Mariposa Grove
- • Nelder Grove Trail
- • Glacier Point
- • Half Dome
- • El Capitan
- • Yosemite Falls
- • Vernal Falls