Hotels in Fitzgerald, Georgia
Search & Compare Fitzgerald Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fitzgerald
Fitzgerald overviewFitzgerald is a relaxing place unique for its theaters. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Grand Theatre and Tift Theatre. Make some memories at The Carnegie Center and Blue and Gray Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Fitzgerald is for you.
Where to stay in FitzgeraldWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Fitzgerald can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Fitzgerald hotels:
- • Quality Inn (Fitzgerald)
- • Western Motel (Fitzgerald)
How to get to FitzgeraldFly in to Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 59.2 mi (95.3 km) from downtown Fitzgerald.
What to see around FitzgeraldA top draw is the area's theater, as well as places like:
- • Grand Theatre
- • Tift Theatre
- • The Carnegie Center
- • Blue and Gray Museum
- • Jefferson Davis Memorial Historic Site
- • World's Largest Peanut
- • Fulwood Park
When to visit FitzgeraldCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 49°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 12.8 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches