Sarasota Spa Hotels & Resorts
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Lido Beach
- Venice Beach
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- Siesta Key Public Beach
- Sarasota County Visitor Information Center and History Museum
- Lido Key
- St. Armands Circle
- IMG Academy
- Ca’ d’Zan
- Turtle Beach
- Sarasota National Cemetery
- Nokomis Beach
- Coquina Beach
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Anna Maria Island Museum and Historical Park
- Brandenton Beach
- Sarasota International Convention Center
- Cortez Beach
- McKechnie Field
- University of South Florida Sarasota
Hotels in Sarasota with a Spa
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Sarasota based on bookings from the last hour:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Bridgewalk A Landmark Resort
- The Resort at Longboat Key Club
There are many benefits to having a spa retreat. Escaping your busy life for a few days will allow you to re-energize and reduce your anxieties. Massages can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, and research has shown that massage therapy can help alleviate common ailments.
So relax, rejuvenate, and recharge by booking a spa hotel in Sarasota. After a morning of pampering, explore the sights that Sarasota has to offer. Chat with locals to find unique dining options or a cool new bar to grab a cocktail. Book a spa hotel in Sarasota and wake up to a better you.
Before you book, check out user reviews. There are currently We show reviews from Expedia and TripAdvisor so you know that you are reading genuine, reliable reviews. Be sure to download the Hotels.com app so you can book your reservations on the go, view amenities, and save the hotels you want to view and compare later.