Hotels in Dunmor, Kentucky
Search & Compare Dunmor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dunmor
Dunmor overviewDunmor is a relaxing place distinct for its museums and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Lake Malone State Park and Baker Natural Area when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Hidden Valley Golf Course and Thistle Cottage. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Dunmor is for you.
Where to stay in DunmorWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dunmor can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 7 hotels in the Dunmor area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to DunmorFly in to Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 99.5 mi (160.1 km) from downtown Dunmor.
What to see around DunmorIt's notable for its parks, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Lake Malone State Park
- • Baker Natural Area
- • Hidden Valley Golf Course
- • Thistle Cottage
- • Everly Brothers Monument
- • Central City Convention Center
- • Hammers House
When to visit DunmorCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches