Hotels in Ada, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Ada Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ada
Ada overviewAda is special for its museums and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Ada Arts and Heritage Center and Dean's Car Museum. While you're here, stop by East Central University and Wintersmith Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Ada also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AdaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Ada can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 323 user reviews of Ada hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Ada
- • Holiday Inn Express Ada
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
- • Raintree Inn
How to get to AdaFly in to Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 64.7 mi (104 km) from downtown Ada.
What to see around AdaA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Ada Arts and Heritage Center
- • Dean's Car Museum
- • East Central University
- • Wintersmith Park
- • Historic Train Depot
- • Stroup Park
When to visit AdaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 7.9 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.5 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches