Hotels in Wachapreague, Virginia
Search & Compare Wachapreague Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Wachapreague
Wachapreague overviewWachapreague is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and gardens, and known for its wineries and port. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Holly Grove Vineyards. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Northampton Shopping Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Wachapreague also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WachapreagueA welcoming city for all, Wachapreague has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $78 per night
How to get to WachapreagueFly in to Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 55 mi (88.5 km) from downtown Wachapreague. Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 56.5 mi (90.9 km) away.
What to see around WachapreagueSome recommended places to see include:
- • Northampton Shopping Center
- • Holly Grove Vineyards
When to visit WachapreagueWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 10.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches