Hotels in Coleville, California
Search & Compare Coleville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Coleville
Coleville overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes, Coleville is known for its historical sites and parks. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at West Fork Walker River Park and Walker City Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Coleville Library and Topaz Lake Park are worth a visit. Coleville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ColevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Coleville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 9 hotels in the Coleville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 448 user reviews of Coleville hotels:
- • Meadowcliff Lodge
- • West Walker Motel
How to get to ColevilleFly in to Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 123.8 mi (199.3 km) from downtown Coleville.
What to see around ColevilleIts lakes, parks, and mountain views offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • West Fork Walker River Park
- • Walker City Park
- • Topaz Lake Park
- • Coleville Library
- • Topaz Marina
When to visit ColevilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 0.6 inches
- • April-June: 0.2 inches
- • July-September: 0 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches