Hotels in Dexter, Missouri
Search & Compare Dexter Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dexter
Dexter overviewYou'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for biking and running. Head to Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum and Keller Veteran Memorial to make some memories. Dexter is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in DexterWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Dexter has accommodations to fit every need. There are 14 hotels in the Dexter area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 943 user reviews of Dexter hotels:
- • Oak Tree Inn Dexter (Dexter)
- • Econo Lodge Dexter (Dexter)
- • Dexter Inn (Dexter)
- • Hickory House Inn (Dexter)
How to get to DexterFly in to Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal), 37 mi (59.5 km) from downtown Dexter.
What to see around DexterSome highlights of the area include:
- • Dexter Welcome Center Depot and Museum
- • Keller Veteran Memorial
- • The Heritage House
When to visit DexterCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches