Hotels in Montesano, Washington
Search & Compare Montesano Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Montesano
Montesano overviewMontesano is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of the jungle and the rainforest. You're sure to enjoy all of the seafood and coffee options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Lake Sylvia State Park and Friends Landing. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Ridge Motorsport Park and Potlatch State Park. Montesano is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in MontesanoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Montesano is the place to go. There are 9 hotels in the Montesano area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 521 user reviews of Montesano hotels: Guesthouse Inn & Suites Montesano
How to get to MontesanoFly in to Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 58.4 mi (94.1 km) from downtown Montesano. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 125.6 mi (202.1 km) away.
What to see around MontesanoFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Lake Sylvia State Park
- • Friends Landing
- • Ridge Motorsport Park
- • Potlatch State Park
- • Lake Quinault Museum
- • Quinault Rain Forest Nature Trail
- • Mason County Historical Society Museum
When to visit MontesanoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 73°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 22.7 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 3.6 inches
- • October-December: 29.1 inches