Hotels in Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota
Search & Compare Hoyt Lakes Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hoyt Lakes
Hoyt Lakes overviewHoyt Lakes is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of flowers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Vermilion Trail Park and Biwabik City Park when the weather is nice. Head to Giants Ridge Golf and Ski Resort and Bear Head Lake State Park to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Hoyt Lakes is for you.
Where to stay in Hoyt LakesFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Hoyt Lakes is the place to go. There are 6 hotels in the Hoyt Lakes area, some with discounts of up to 46%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to Hoyt LakesFly in to Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 47 mi (75.6 km) from downtown Hoyt Lakes.
What to see around Hoyt LakesOutdoor activities are at hand such as hockey, skiing, and tours, along with attractions like:
- • Giants Ridge Golf and Ski Resort
- • Vermilion Trail Park
- • Biwabik City Park
When to visit Hoyt LakesWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, -2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 0°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 9.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 4.9 inches