Hotels in Kapaau, Hawaii
Search & Compare Kapaau Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kapaau
Kapaau overviewKapaau is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and known for its castle and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Hapuna Beach State Park when the weather is nice. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site. Kapaau is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in KapaauWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Kapaau has accommodations to fit every need. There are 30 hotels in the Kapaau area and you can shop as many as 30 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 51%.
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $127 per night
- • 18 4-star hotels with an average price of $199 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $269 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4493 user reviews of Kapaau hotels: Hawaii Island Retreat
How to get to KapaauFly in to Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from downtown Kapaau. Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 37.9 mi (60.9 km) away.
What to see around KapaauSome top sights in the area include:
- • Pu'ukohola Heiau National Historic Site
- • Hapuna Beach State Park
When to visit KapaauIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 78°F day, 64°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 67°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 65°F night
- • January-March: 21.7 inches
- • April-June: 17.0 inches
- • July-September: 18.5 inches
- • October-December: 22.0 inches