Hotels in Uvalde, Texas
Search & Compare Uvalde Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Uvalde
Uvalde overviewUvalde is a relaxing place known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and parks. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Memorial Golf Course and Concan Golf Course and Country Club. While you're here, stop by John Nance Garner Museum and Southwest Texas Junior College. A family- and business-friendly area, Uvalde also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in UvaldeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Uvalde is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 377 user reviews of Uvalde hotels:
- • Hampton Inn Uvalde
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uvalde
- • Motel 6 Uvalde Tx
- • Days Inn Uvalde Texas
- • Inn of Uvalde
How to get to UvaldeFly in to San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 86.2 mi (138.8 km) from downtown Uvalde.
What to see around UvaldeFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Memorial Golf Course
- • Concan Golf Course and Country Club
- • John Nance Garner Museum
- • Southwest Texas Junior College
When to visit UvaldeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 95°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 38°F night
- • January-March: 4.2 inches
- • April-June: 7.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.2 inches
- • October-December: 5.5 inches