Hotels in Midway, Utah
Search & Compare Midway Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Midway
City overviewThe location is known for its spas and shops. Sports fans will enjoy golf. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options. There are 349 hotels in the area and you can shop as many as 153 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 25 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 104 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 135 4-star hotels with an average price of $115 per night
- • 25 5-star hotels with an average price of $209 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 22822 user reviews of local hotels:
- • Mountain Springs Inn (Midway)
- • Zermatt Resort (Midway)
- • Homestead Resort (Midway)
- • Hotel and Resort Rooms by Midway Lodging (Midway)
How to get to MidwayFly in to Provo, UT (PVU), 24 mi (38.7 km) from downtown Midway. Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away.
What to see around MidwayFun activities such as golf, skiing, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Homestead Golf Course
- • Soldier Hollow Resort
- • Soldier Hollow Golf Course
- • Brighton Mountain Resort
- • Deer Valley Resort
- • Heber Valley Railroad
- • Alpine Coaster
- • Red Pine Adventures
- • Monkey Mountain
- • Gorgoza Park
- • Redstone
- • Tanger Outlet Center
- • Park City Mountain Resort
- • Alta Ski Area