Grand Junction Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Grand Junction
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado National Monument
- Powderhorn Resort
- Two Rivers Convention Center
- Canyon Wind Cellars
- St. Kathryn Cellars Winery
- Dinosaur Journey
- Grand Junction Motor Speedway
- Bananas Fun Park
- Western Slope Vietnam War Memorial
- Canyon View Park
- Cross Orchards Historic Site
- Adobe Creek National Golf Course
- Colorado Welcome Center
- High Country Orchards
- Western Colorado Botanical Gardens
- Devils Canyon Science and Learning Center
- John McConnell Math and Science Center
- James M. Robb – Colorado River State Park
Hotels in Grand Junction with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Grand Junction, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Grand Junction by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Wine Country Inn Palisade
- Service: Wine Country Inn Palisade
- Comfort: Wine Country Inn Palisade
- Condition: Wine Country Inn Palisade
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!