Hotels in South Sioux City, Nebraska
Search & Compare South Sioux City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in South Sioux City
South Sioux City overviewSouth Sioux City is a relaxing place unique for its live music, riverfront, and theaters. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center and Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center. Be sure stop by Tyson Event Center and Sioux City Art Center while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, South Sioux City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in South Sioux CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, South Sioux City can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 32 hotels in the South Sioux City area, some with discounts of up to 22%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2505 user reviews of South Sioux City hotels:
- • Marina Inn Hotel & Conference Center (South Sioux City, NE)
- • Americas Best Value Inn (South Sioux City, NE)
- • Knights Inn And Suites South Sioux City (South Sioux City, NE)
How to get to South Sioux CityFly in to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from downtown South Sioux City. Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) is the next closest major airport, 84.7 mi (136.3 km) away.
What to see around South Sioux CityLive music and theaters are top draws with cultural places to visit like:
- • The Sioux City Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- • Sergeant Floyd River Museum and Welcome Center
- • Sioux City Art Center
- • Tyson Event Center
- • Sioux City Convention Center
- • Chief War Eagle Monument
- • Dakota Dunes Country Club
- • Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
When to visit South Sioux CityWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.6 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 4.2 inches