Hotels in Ignacio, Colorado
Search & Compare Ignacio Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ignacio
Ignacio overviewIgnacio is a luxury getaway distinct for its historical sites and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Make some memories at Ignacio Town Hall and Ute Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Ignacio also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in IgnacioFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Ignacio is the place to go. There are 29 hotels in the Ignacio area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6005 user reviews of Ignacio hotels: Sky Ute Casino Resort
How to get to IgnacioFly in to Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County), 8 mi (12.9 km) from downtown Ignacio. Farmington, NM (FMN-Four Corners Regional) is the next closest major airport, 40.4 mi (65 km) away.
What to see around IgnacioSome recommended attractions include:
- • Ignacio Town Hall
- • Ute Park
- • Southern Ute Cultural Center and Museum
- • Sky Ute Casino
- • Fort Lewis College
When to visit IgnacioWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 2.5 inches
- • July-September: 5.8 inches
- • October-December: 4.2 inches