Hotels in Tama, Iowa
Search & Compare Tama Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tama
Tama overviewTama is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Big Treehouse and Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center. Local sights like Brooklyn Historical Museum and Marshalltown Community College are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Tama also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in TamaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Tama has accommodations to fit every need. There are 19 hotels in the Tama area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to TamaFly in to Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 60.7 mi (97.7 km) from downtown Tama.
What to see around TamaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Big Treehouse
- • Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center
- • Traer Salt and Pepper Shaker Gallery
- • Brooklyn Historical Museum
- • Marshalltown Community College
- • Fisher Community Center Art Gallery
- • Ripley United Church of Christ
- • Taylor Park
When to visit TamaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches