Hotels in Unadilla, Georgia
Search & Compare Unadilla Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Unadilla
Unadilla overviewYou'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Families can spend some quality time at Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter and Massee Lane Gardens. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Southern Hills Golf & Country Club and Go Fish Education Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Unadilla also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in UnadillaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Unadilla can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 41 hotels in the Unadilla area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to UnadillaFly in to Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from downtown Unadilla.
What to see around UnadillaSights especially popular with families include:
- • Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
- • Massee Lane Gardens
- • Southern Hills Golf & Country Club
- • Go Fish Education Center
- • Pulaski County Courthouse
- • Hawkinsville Opera House
- • Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park
When to visit UnadillaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 13.2 inches
- • April-June: 10.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.7 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches