Hotels in Mount Orab, Ohio
Search & Compare Mount Orab Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mount Orab
Mount Orab overviewMount Orab is a relaxing place unique for its live music, sports, and theaters. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including EastGate Mall. Make some memories at East Fork State Park and Elks Run Golf Course. Mount Orab is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mount OrabWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Mount Orab has accommodations to fit every need. There are 22 hotels in the Mount Orab area, some with discounts of up to 12%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1261 user reviews of Mount Orab hotels:
- • Countryside Inn & Suites
- • Green Crest Motel
How to get to Mount OrabFly in to Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from downtown Mount Orab. Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 39.3 mi (63.3 km) away.
What to see around Mount OrabHere are some top sights to see:
- • East Fork State Park
- • Elks Run Golf Course
- • The Golf Club at Stonelick Hills
- • Tri-State Warbird Museum
- • Cincinnati Nature Center
When to visit Mount OrabCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches