What is Brooklyn Center Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the welcoming, relaxing city of Brooklyn Center for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Brooklyn Center particularly seem to like the restaurants. Snap some photos at Mississippi River for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Brooklyn Center a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Brooklyn Center has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Brooklyn Center?
Here is the best-rated budget-friendly hotel according to our travelers:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Extended Stay America Suites Minneapolis Brooklyn CenterBrooklyn Center guestrooms with kitchens
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Brooklyn Center?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Brooklyn Center, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Target Center (6.4 mi/10.2 km)
- U.S. Bank Stadium (7 mi/11.3 km)
- Target Field (6.2 mi/10 km)
- Skyway Theatre (6.5 mi/10.4 km)
- State Theatre (6.5 mi/10.5 km)
- Orpheum Theatre (6.6 mi/10.6 km)
- Nicollet Mall (6.6 mi/10.6 km)
- Minneapolis Convention Center (7 mi/11.3 km)
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts (7.8 mi/12.5 km)
- Minnesota State Fairgrounds (8.9 mi/14.3 km)