Hotels in Linesville, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Linesville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Linesville
Linesville overviewLinesville is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Benetka Road Covered Bridge and Olin Covered Bridge. Olin Covered Bridge Museum and Conneaut Railroad Museum are popular places to visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Linesville is for you.
Where to stay in LinesvilleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Linesville is the place to go.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to LinesvilleFly in to Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) from downtown Linesville. Franklin, PA (FKL-Venango Regional) is the next closest major airport, 36 mi (57.9 km) away.
What to see around LinesvilleSome top sights in the area include:
- • Benetka Road Covered Bridge
- • Olin Covered Bridge Museum
- • Olin Covered Bridge
- • Conneaut Railroad Museum
- • Smolen-Gulf Covered Bridge
When to visit LinesvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 8.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches