Hagerstown Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Hagerstown
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Antietam National Battlefield
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets
- Maryland Theater
- Pennsylvania Dutch Market
- Antietam National Cemetery
- Burnside's Bridge
- Kennedy Farmhouse
- Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium
- Knob Hall Winery
- Tranquility Salon & Spa
- Tolson's Chapel
- Antietam Creek
- The Potomac Bead Company
- Hagerstown Speedway
- Pry House Field Hospital Museum
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Christian Heritage Museum
- Washington County Museum of Fine Arts
Hotels in Hagerstown with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Hagerstown, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Hagerstown by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Hampton Inn Hagerstown
- Service: Hampton Inn Hagerstown
- Comfort: Hampton Inn Hagerstown
- Condition: Hampton Inn Hagerstown
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!