Hotels in Trumann, Arkansas
Search & Compare Trumann Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Trumann
Trumann overviewTrumann is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Convocation Center and ASU Stadium. Head to Trumann Museum and Cedar Park to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Trumann is for you.
Where to stay in TrumannWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Trumann has accommodations to fit every need. There are 18 hotels in the Trumann area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1581 user reviews of Trumann hotels: Days Inn Trumann Ar
How to get to TrumannFly in to Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from downtown Trumann.
What to see around TrumannFun activities such as baseball, hunting, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Convocation Center
- • ASU Stadium
- • Trumann Museum
- • Cedar Park
- • Parker Pioneer Homestead
- • Forrest L Wood Crowley's Ridge Nature Center
- • Craighead Forest Park
When to visit TrumannIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.5 inches
- • October-December: 14.0 inches