Hotels in Jourdanton, Texas
Search & Compare Jourdanton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jourdanton
Jourdanton overviewJourdanton is known for its parks, festivals, and museums. Sports fans will enjoy golf. Spend a relaxing day at River Park and Choke Canyon State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Longhorn Museum and Pleasanton Country Club will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Jourdanton is for you.
Where to stay in JourdantonA welcoming city for all, Jourdanton has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the Jourdanton area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 187 user reviews of Jourdanton hotels:
- • Sunbridge Inn and Suites (Jourdanton)
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Jourdanton (Jourdanton)
- • Sleep Inn & Suites Jourdanton - Pleasanton (Jourdanton)
- • Holiday Inn Express Jourdanton - Pleasanton (Jourdanton)
- • Budget Host Inn & Suites (Jourdanton)
How to get to JourdantonFly in to San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 51.6 mi (83 km) from downtown Jourdanton.
What to see around JourdantonIt's well known for its parks and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • River Park
- • Choke Canyon State Park
- • Tip's Park
- • Longhorn Museum
- • Pleasanton Country Club
- • Three Rivers City Hall
When to visit JourdantonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 79°F day, 39°F night
- • April-June: 94°F day, 54°F night
- • July-September: 98°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 6.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.3 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches