Hotels in Clayton, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Clayton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clayton
Clayton overviewClayton is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and canoeing. Spend a relaxing day at Glen Hills Park and Cedar Side Walking Trail when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Barron County Historical Society Pioneer Village Museum and Turtleback Golf Club while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Clayton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClaytonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Clayton can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 13 hotels in the Clayton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to ClaytonFly in to Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from downtown Clayton.
What to see around ClaytonIt's notable for its lakes and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Glen Hills Park
- • Cedar Side Walking Trail
- • Shudlick Park
- • Rice Lake City Park
- • Barron County Historical Society Pioneer Village Museum
- • Turtleback Golf Club
- • Dancing Dragonfly Winery
- • Northern Star Theatre
When to visit ClaytonIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 3.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.7 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches