Hotels in New Albany, Mississippi
Search & Compare New Albany Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in New Albany
New Albany overviewNew Albany is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Shady Dell Park and Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Union County Heritage Museum and Bethlehem United Methodist Church. A family- and business-friendly area, New Albany also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in New AlbanyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, New Albany is the place to go. There are 33 hotels in the New Albany area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2439 user reviews of New Albany hotels:
- • Hampton Inn New Albany (New Albany)
- • Holiday Inn Express New Albany (New Albany)
- • Comfort Inn New Albany (New Albany)
- • Budget Inn (New Albany)
How to get to New AlbanyFly in to Tupelo, MS (TUP-Tupelo Regional), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from downtown New Albany. University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford) is the next closest major airport, 31.7 mi (51 km) away.
What to see around New AlbanyIts swimming spots and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Shady Dell Park
- • Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site
- • Tupelo National Battlefield
- • Union County Heritage Museum
- • Bethlehem United Methodist Church
- • Historic Court Square
- • Tippah County Historical Museum
When to visit New AlbanyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 14.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 15.1 inches