Hotels in Taylorsville, North Carolina
Search & Compare Taylorsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Taylorsville
Taylorsville overviewTaylorsville is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find extensive cheese and seafood options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Lenoir-Rhyne University. Head to Rocky Face Mountain and Hiddenite Gems Emerald Hollow Mine to make some memories. Taylorsville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in TaylorsvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Taylorsville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 41 hotels in the Taylorsville area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
How to get to TaylorsvilleFly in to Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 51 mi (82 km) from downtown Taylorsville. Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) is the next closest major airport, 81.3 mi (130.9 km) away.
What to see around TaylorsvilleHere are some local highlights:
- • Rocky Face Mountain
- • Hiddenite Gems Emerald Hollow Mine
- • Riverbend Park
- • Lenoir-Rhyne University
- • Maple Grove
When to visit TaylorsvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches