Hotels in Monarch, Colorado
Search & Compare Monarch Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Monarch
Monarch overviewMonarch is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and rivers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like rafting and fishing. Skiers and snow bunnies can head to Monarch Ski Area. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Monarch Crest Scenic Tram and St. Elmo. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Monarch is for you.
Where to stay in MonarchWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Monarch has accommodations to fit every need. There are 17 hotels in the Monarch area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $135 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1098 user reviews of Monarch hotels: Monarch Mountain Lodge
How to get to MonarchFly in to Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from downtown Monarch. Colorado Springs, CO (COS) is the next closest major airport, 90 mi (144.8 km) away.
What to see around MonarchSome recommended places to see include:
- • Monarch Ski Area
- • Monarch Crest Scenic Tram
- • St. Elmo
- • Mt. Princeton
- • Salida Hot Springs Aquatic Center
When to visit MonarchIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 1.0 inches
- • April-June: 2.9 inches
- • July-September: 4.6 inches
- • October-December: 1.3 inches