Hotels in Chesterfield, New Hampshire
Search & Compare Chesterfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Chesterfield
Chesterfield overviewChesterfield is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Alumni Field and Granite Gorge. While you're here, stop by Asbury United Methodist Church and Actors Theatre Playhouse. Chesterfield is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ChesterfieldA welcoming city for all, Chesterfield has a variety of lodging options. There are 51 hotels in the Chesterfield area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $140 per night
How to get to ChesterfieldFly in to Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 52.3 mi (84.2 km) from downtown Chesterfield.
What to see around ChesterfieldFun activities are on hand such as skiing, sporting events, and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Alumni Field
- • Granite Gorge
- • Rhododendron State Park
- • Asbury United Methodist Church
- • Actors Theatre Playhouse
- • Madame Sherri Forest
- • Spofford Lake
- • Madame Sherris Castle Ruins
When to visit ChesterfieldCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 9.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 11.4 inches