Hotels in Jerome, Arizona
Search & Compare Jerome Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jerome
City overviewThe location is known for its wineries and historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and walking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options. There are 92 hotels in the area and you can shop as many as 34 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to JeromeFly in to Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from downtown Jerome. Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) is the next closest major airport, 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away.
What to see around JeromeFun activities such as horseback riding, wine tasting, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • The Wine Cellar
- • Alcantara Vineyards
- • Verde Canyon Railroad
- • Blazin' M Ranch
- • Out of Africa Wildlife Park
- • Mine Museum
- • Pine Shadows Golf Course
- • Historic Old Town Cottonwood
- • Clemenceau Heritage Museum
- • Old Town Center for the Arts