Hotels in Union Pier, Michigan
Search & Compare Union Pier Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Union Pier
Union Pier overviewUnion Pier is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its casinos and port. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Washington Park Zoo. Make some memories at Whittaker Woods Golf Course and Warren Dunes State Park. A family-friendly area, Union Pier also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Union PierWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Union Pier has accommodations to fit every need. There are 84 hotels in the Union Pier area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 37 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 30 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9726 user reviews of Union Pier hotels: Fire Fly Resort
How to get to Union PierFly in to South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 21.1 mi (34 km) from downtown Union Pier. Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 54.3 mi (87.4 km) away.
What to see around Union PierSome recommended attractions include:
- • Whittaker Woods Golf Course
- • Warren Dunes State Park
- • Washington Park Zoo
- • Legacy Hills Golf Club
- • Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets
When to visit Union PierIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 8.0 inches
- • April-June: 11.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.9 inches