Hotels in Phillips, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Phillips Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Phillips
Phillips overviewPhillips is a luxury getaway distinct for its rich culture and parks, and known for its monuments and casinos. You'll enjoy Phillips's museums and university spirit. Take in some of the area's local culture at Prentice Co-op Creamery Co. and George W. Brown Jr. Ojibwe Museum and Cultural Center. Make some memories at Lidice Memorial and Wisconsin Concrete Park. Phillips is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PhillipsA welcoming city for all, Phillips has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Phillips hotels:
- • Super 8 Phillips Wi (Phillips)
- • Timber Inn Motel (Phillips)
How to get to PhillipsFly in to Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from downtown Phillips.
What to see around PhillipsFun activities are on hand like golf and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Prentice Co-op Creamery Co.
- • Prentice Pines Golf Course
- • Park Falls Country Club
- • Timber Ridge Golf Club
- • Waswagoning Indian Village
- • Lidice Memorial
- • Wisconsin Concrete Park
- • Buccaneer Pond Park
- • Hines Park
- • George W. Brown Jr. Ojibwe Museum and Cultural Center
When to visit PhillipsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 77°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 60°F day, 3°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 9.8 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 7.0 inches