Hotels in Oil City, Louisiana
Search & Compare Oil City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Oil City
Oil City overviewOil City is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and known for its casinos and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Walter B Jacobs Memorial Nature Park and Cypress Black Bayou Park and Recreation Area. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Caddo-Pine Island Oil Historical Museum and Earl G Williamson Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Oil City is for you.
Where to stay in Oil CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Oil City can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 72 hotels in the Oil City area and you can shop as many as 26 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 44%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 40 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to Oil CityFly in to Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional), 21.7 mi (34.8 km) from downtown Oil City. Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional) is the next closest major airport, 49 mi (78.8 km) away.
What to see around Oil CityFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Walter B Jacobs Memorial Nature Park
- • Cypress Black Bayou Park and Recreation Area
- • Mamie Hicks Park
- • Caddo-Pine Island Oil Historical Museum
- • Shreveport Water Works Museum
- • Earl G Williamson Park
- • Historic Caddo Lake Drawbridge
- • Jubilee Zoo
- • Noah Tyson Park
- • Caddo Lake State Park
When to visit Oil CityCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 13.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.4 inches
- • October-December: 14.7 inches